PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : THE OPTIMAL

hajne
17.05.2006, 17:55
At first soory i can not german. Nicht sprechen deutsch

OK i have an astra 2.0. sport 99' and i wonder what is the maximum prestanda u can make with original motor.
Also with chippning, turbo etc.

What is the highest level of that. in horsepowers and Nm?

Also im intrested where you can find such stuff just for opel astra. I noticed that thera are several pages(mostly in geman) but i can not search in German couse i can not german.

Here in Sweden are there not such as many tuning fans and abosolutetly not as much as qualitative as in gemany.

Så please help me.
give me advices and tuning tips.

i have seen the new gtc turbo around 200hp but i still love my old car and will tune it up a bit. (as much as possible :P )

and will ratherly make impovments on that than buy newone.

h4T7
17.05.2006, 18:34
Well,

I think the performance you want to get out of your Astra belongs on the money you want to invest in...;)

FatMike
17.05.2006, 19:04
Welcome swedish Astra Chummer!

Sweden got some awesome punkbands and Labels (Burning Heart e. g.)

Greetz to Millencolin ;-)

hajne
17.05.2006, 21:13
ok what should it cost to upgrade it with turbo and chip to 200 for example.
i don't need exactly price but approx or link to place where i can buy it.

I also wonder if u know some good styling tuning sites. i would upgrade my astra than buying a new car for the same money, i have it since fabric. gtc is nice but not nice enogh. looks more like toyota.

varg
17.05.2006, 21:24
You already have a turbo engine inside?

If not, I guess it will be quite expensive to bring your engine at 200 hp

Lonestar
18.05.2006, 11:02
Upgrading your Engine with a turbo or supercharger and an intercooler would boost it to 200 - 250 hp. But, I guess you can't do that on your own so you need someone to install all the parts and coordinate the ECU. I know a company in Germany that boosts my Engine (2.2 16V - Z22SE) to 250hp with a supercharger and intercooler for about 6000 Euros.

In most cases it would be cheaper and easier for you (if you want to do the work by yourself) to buy an accident-damaged car that has a turbocharged engine stock (e.g. Astra Coupe Turbo, Astra OPC Turbo, oder Calibra Turbo) and swap the parts one by another with your stock parts.